Monday, April 6, 2009

I heart KL


Jason Mraz Homepage
Make It Mine

Wake up everyone How can you sleep at a time like this?
Unless the dreamer is the real you
Listen to the voice
The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue
Leap and net will appear

I don't wanna wake before the dream is over
I'm gonna make it mine yes I know it
I'm gonna make it mine yes I'll make it all mine

I keep my life on a heavy rotation
Requesting that it's lifting you up up up and away
And over to a table at the gratitude cafe
And I am finally there
And all the angels they'll be singing
I la la la, I la la la, I la la love this

I don't wanna break before the tour is over
I wanna make it mine and I will own it
I'm gonna make it mine yes I'll make it all mine

Timing's everything and this time there's plenty
I am balancing careful and steady
And reveling in energy that everyone's emitting

Well I don't wanna wait no more Oh I wanna celebrate the whole world
I'm gonna make it mine yes I'm following your joy
I'm gonna make it mine because I am open
I'm gonna make it mine that's why I will show it
I'm gonna make it all mine
That's right I will own
I'm gonna make it all mine

La La La Loveee it!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, April 09, 2009 9:56:00 AM , Blogger Jeketbiru said...

uiks...:P

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 2:52:00 AM , Anonymous saly said...

apa apaan sih?

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 6:44:00 PM , Anonymous bae Sparrow said...

ehehhe luve this song! Happy mode!

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 6:51:00 PM , Anonymous saly said...

i know, 1st song masa konser donk ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home